The purpose of this community is to build a safe space for senior community professionals to grow, together.
In order to achieve that, it’s important for members to feel like they are in a safe place that is populated by people with shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other members
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
- Safe Space: Don’t share what is written in Slack outside of Slack without the explicit permission from that human.
This means no screenshots, no recounting of stories - unless the person who wrote it tells you that they are comfortable with it being shared. This is non-negotiable
If you are one of the following, further rules apply:
- An Employee of a Community Company
- A Community Consultant
This space is meant for community professionals - individuals - to grow together, and is not meant for companies.
We have a strict no solicitations or advertising rule in this community. You will not use it to generate leads.
Please do not:
- Make personal attacks on other community members
- Share folks' information outside of that space without their explicit permission
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members
- Use messaging irresponsibly
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely. We request that all community members report behaviour that violates our guidelines to Nikki Thibodeau on slack.
By logging onto the community and activating your profile, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.
The Major Label Collection
If you're looking for a way to support The Community Comunity without buying merch,
please consider a donation via our tip jar. Click the jar to start!